The study, which analyzed the tweets of 1,797 marketing executives (manager level and above) in 1Q13, found that 44% of all links shared by senior marketers came from mainstream media outlets—and that most of the content was business, technology, and media focused.
Industry media was the second most shared type of content (32% of all shared links), followed by social/user generated content from sites like YouTube and Tumblr (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]