The study, which analyzed the tweets of 1,797 marketing executives (manager level and above) in 1Q13, found that 44% of all links shared by senior marketers came from mainstream media outlets—and that most of the content was business, technology, and media focused.
Industry media was the second most shared type of content (32% of all shared links), followed by social/user generated content from sites like YouTube and Tumblr (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things