The study, which analyzed the tweets of 1,797 marketing executives (manager level and above) in 1Q13, found that 44% of all links shared by senior marketers came from mainstream media outlets—and that most of the content was business, technology, and media focused.
Industry media was the second most shared type of content (32% of all shared links), followed by social/user generated content from sites like YouTube and Tumblr (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]