The study, which analyzed the YouTube channels of Interbrand's Best Global 100 Brands, found that organizations in the top quartile in terms of views have produced 50% more videos than brands in the bottom quartile.
Top performers also tend to publish on regular schedules that they maintain over long periods of time, the study found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy
- The Influence of Instagram [Infographic]
- Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]
- The Complete Guide to Reddit Marketing