The study, which analyzed the YouTube channels of Interbrand's Best Global 100 Brands, found that organizations in the top quartile in terms of views have produced 50% more videos than brands in the bottom quartile.
Top performers also tend to publish on regular schedules that they maintain over long periods of time, the study found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]