The study, which analyzed the YouTube channels of Interbrand's Best Global 100 Brands, found that organizations in the top quartile in terms of views have produced 50% more videos than brands in the bottom quartile.
Top performers also tend to publish on regular schedules that they maintain over long periods of time, the study found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement