The study found that that 49% of all marketing email opens now happen on a mobile device, yet the click-to-open rate (how many consumers clicked after opening an email) is significantly lower for mobile.
Twice as many people click on an email after opening it on a desktop (23%) compared with a mobile device (11%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.