Among social login options on websites—the ability to register and log in using an existing social network or email identity—Facebook is the top choice with US consumers, according to a recent report by Janrain.
The analysis of data from Janrain's user management platform found Facebook identities accounted for 45% of all social logins on websites in the third quarter of 2013. That was a slight dip in share compared with the second quarter of 2013.
- Google has gradually closed the gap on Facebook in the United States since last year, though its gain in 3Q13 was slight.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things