The analysis of support interactions across the globe in 3Q13 found that 91% of customers are satisfied with service provided via phone. Chat has the second-highest customer satisfaction rate of all channels (85%), followed by help centers/Web forums (83%).
Satisfaction with support provided via email (82%), Twitter (81%), and Facebook (74%), is somewhat less.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers