Marketers find social media analytics tools most valuable for helping with campaign tracking, brand analysis, and competitive intelligence, according to a recent report from Demand Metric and Netbase.
The survey of 125 marketers (70% B2B-focused, 13% B2C, 17% both) found that 60% of respondents use social media analytics tools for campaign tracking, 48% for brand analysis, and 40% for competitive intelligence.
A large number also use social media analytics tools for customer care (36%), product launches (32%), and influencer ranking (27%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things