Marketers find social media analytics tools most valuable for helping with campaign tracking, brand analysis, and competitive intelligence, according to a recent report from Demand Metric and Netbase.
The survey of 125 marketers (70% B2B-focused, 13% B2C, 17% both) found that 60% of respondents use social media analytics tools for campaign tracking, 48% for brand analysis, and 40% for competitive intelligence.
A large number also use social media analytics tools for customer care (36%), product launches (32%), and influencer ranking (27%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)