Marketers find social media analytics tools most valuable for helping with campaign tracking, brand analysis, and competitive intelligence, according to a recent report from Demand Metric and Netbase.
The survey of 125 marketers (70% B2B-focused, 13% B2C, 17% both) found that 60% of respondents use social media analytics tools for campaign tracking, 48% for brand analysis, and 40% for competitive intelligence.
A large number also use social media analytics tools for customer care (36%), product launches (32%), and influencer ranking (27%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]