Marketers find social media analytics tools most valuable for helping with campaign tracking, brand analysis, and competitive intelligence, according to a recent report from Demand Metric and Netbase.
The survey of 125 marketers (70% B2B-focused, 13% B2C, 17% both) found that 60% of respondents use social media analytics tools for campaign tracking, 48% for brand analysis, and 40% for competitive intelligence.
A large number also use social media analytics tools for customer care (36%), product launches (32%), and influencer ranking (27%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)