The findings were based on data from an survey of 500 online and mobile users in the United States age 18-59 who are active on two or more social platforms, as well as on a qualitative study of eight multi-platform users who kept social media diaries.
Below, key findings from the report.
The Multi-Platform Audience
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels