The findings were based on data from an survey of 500 online and mobile users in the United States age 18-59 who are active on two or more social platforms, as well as on a qualitative study of eight multi-platform users who kept social media diaries.
Below, key findings from the report.
The Multi-Platform Audience
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations