Most people who consume professional content on LinkedIn do so to keep up with industry news (78% of respondents) and to discover new ideas within their business area (73%), according to data from a recent survey conducted by LinkedIn.
A significant number also engage with professional content on LinkedIn in order to build relationships with colleagues/clients (62% of respondents say so), enhance their professional reputations (55%), spark conversations (51%), and improve their current job skills (45%).
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 2,701 LinkedIn members in the United States who actively share and consume professional content (i.e., content that is relevant to their jobs or fields).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)