Most people who consume professional content on LinkedIn do so to keep up with industry news (78% of respondents) and to discover new ideas within their business area (73%), according to data from a recent survey conducted by LinkedIn.
A significant number also engage with professional content on LinkedIn in order to build relationships with colleagues/clients (62% of respondents say so), enhance their professional reputations (55%), spark conversations (51%), and improve their current job skills (45%).
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 2,701 LinkedIn members in the United States who actively share and consume professional content (i.e., content that is relevant to their jobs or fields).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)