Most people who consume professional content on LinkedIn do so to keep up with industry news (78% of respondents) and to discover new ideas within their business area (73%), according to data from a recent survey conducted by LinkedIn.
A significant number also engage with professional content on LinkedIn in order to build relationships with colleagues/clients (62% of respondents say so), enhance their professional reputations (55%), spark conversations (51%), and improve their current job skills (45%).
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 2,701 LinkedIn members in the United States who actively share and consume professional content (i.e., content that is relevant to their jobs or fields).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels