That's a significant increase in usage compared with the same time last year, when just 30% of 18-24-year-olds were using Snapchat.
Use of the mobile messaging app has also spiked with older Millennials, age 25-34, with 20% now using it—up from around 8% last year.
Usage among non-Millennials, adults age 35+, has not increased at the same rate, remaining under 10% for the past year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences