Moreover, 64% say they understand customers' past purchase behaviors.
However, less than half of B2B marketers surveyed have a strong knowledge of their customers' demographic makeup (just 48% say they have an excellent understanding), product/service preferences (44%), wants/needs/likes/interests (40%), journey to purchase (36%), and channel preferences (24%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce
- Five Real Content Strategies to Earn Brand Attachment