The analysis of the social media accounts of 400 software B2B SMBs in five countries found 29% post to Twitter more than once per day and 48% post more than once per week.
Facebook is the next most frequently used social network, with 25% of companies posting more than twice a week and 37% posting more than four times per month.
LinkedIn ranks as the third most popular social network, with 18% of software B2B SMBs posting more than twice per week and 45% posting more than four times per month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations