The analysis of the social media accounts of 400 software B2B SMBs in five countries found 29% post to Twitter more than once per day and 48% post more than once per week.
Facebook is the next most frequently used social network, with 25% of companies posting more than twice a week and 37% posting more than four times per month.
LinkedIn ranks as the third most popular social network, with 18% of software B2B SMBs posting more than twice per week and 45% posting more than four times per month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]