The analysis of the social media accounts of 400 software B2B SMBs in five countries found 29% post to Twitter more than once per day and 48% post more than once per week.
Facebook is the next most frequently used social network, with 25% of companies posting more than twice a week and 37% posting more than four times per month.
LinkedIn ranks as the third most popular social network, with 18% of software B2B SMBs posting more than twice per week and 45% posting more than four times per month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?