The report was based on an analysis of the Twitter accounts of 580 North American sales leaders (identified by job titles, such as VP/SVP of Sales, Director of Sales, etc.). The data set included B2B and B2C salespeople from both inbound and outbound sales operations. A total of 68,310 tweets and 44,043 links shared between July and September 2014 were examined.
The analysis found the hashtags used most frequently by sales leaders included a mix of terms related to business (#sales, #BigData, #LinkedIn), topical issues (#alsicebucketchallenge, #ferguson), sports (#NFL, #SFGiants), and personal betterment (#fitness, #inspiration, #motivation).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends