The report was based on an analysis of the Twitter accounts of 580 North American sales leaders (identified by job titles, such as VP/SVP of Sales, Director of Sales, etc.). The data set included B2B and B2C salespeople from both inbound and outbound sales operations. A total of 68,310 tweets and 44,043 links shared between July and September 2014 were examined.
The analysis found the hashtags used most frequently by sales leaders included a mix of terms related to business (#sales, #BigData, #LinkedIn), topical issues (#alsicebucketchallenge, #ferguson), sports (#NFL, #SFGiants), and personal betterment (#fitness, #inspiration, #motivation).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media