The report was based on an analysis of the Twitter accounts of 580 North American sales leaders (identified by job titles, such as VP/SVP of Sales, Director of Sales, etc.). The data set included B2B and B2C salespeople from both inbound and outbound sales operations. A total of 68,310 tweets and 44,043 links shared between July and September 2014 were examined.
The analysis found the hashtags used most frequently by sales leaders included a mix of terms related to business (#sales, #BigData, #LinkedIn), topical issues (#alsicebucketchallenge, #ferguson), sports (#NFL, #SFGiants), and personal betterment (#fitness, #inspiration, #motivation).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]