Marketers say Facebook and Twitter are the most effective social networks for encouraging community engagement and content sharing related to events, according to a recent report from FreemanXP and the Event Marketing Institute.
The report was based on data from a survey of marketers at 100 large corporations (B2B and B2C), representing a range of industries, including information technology, healthcare, financial, automotive, and consumer products. Respondents were asked how they employ social media at in-person events, such as conferences, tradeshows, and functions organized by brands.
Some 37% of marketers surveyed rank Facebook as the most effective network for events community engagement, and 36% rank Twitter as the most effective. LinkedIn is a distant third, with 7% of respondents ranking it as most effective.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]