Marketers say Facebook and Twitter are the most effective social networks for encouraging community engagement and content sharing related to events, according to a recent report from FreemanXP and the Event Marketing Institute.
The report was based on data from a survey of marketers at 100 large corporations (B2B and B2C), representing a range of industries, including information technology, healthcare, financial, automotive, and consumer products. Respondents were asked how they employ social media at in-person events, such as conferences, tradeshows, and functions organized by brands.
Some 37% of marketers surveyed rank Facebook as the most effective network for events community engagement, and 36% rank Twitter as the most effective. LinkedIn is a distant third, with 7% of respondents ranking it as most effective.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)