Most of the content is news and strategy focused, typically covering broad business and technology issues as well as social media trends, the analysis found.
Some 38% of content shared by marketing executives via Twitter comes from industry media sources, and 12% comes from other social networks (YouTube, SlideShare, etc.).
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on an analysis of 131,697 public tweets sent in 4Q14 by 1,034 CMOs and other top marketing executives (VPs, senior directors, etc.) at brands and agencies in the United States and Canada.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]