Most of the content is news and strategy focused, typically covering broad business and technology issues as well as social media trends, the analysis found.
Some 38% of content shared by marketing executives via Twitter comes from industry media sources, and 12% comes from other social networks (YouTube, SlideShare, etc.).
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on an analysis of 131,697 public tweets sent in 4Q14 by 1,034 CMOs and other top marketing executives (VPs, senior directors, etc.) at brands and agencies in the United States and Canada.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy