The report was based on data from a survey conducted between September 25 and October 9, 2014, among a nationally representative sample of 1,060 teens in the United States age 13-17.
Some 71% of teens surveyed say they use Facebook; Instagram is the second most popular social network (52% use), followed by Snapchat (41%), Twitter (33%), and Google+ (33%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences