The report was based on data from a survey conducted between September 25 and October 9, 2014, among a nationally representative sample of 1,060 teens in the United States age 13-17.
Some 71% of teens surveyed say they use Facebook; Instagram is the second most popular social network (52% use), followed by Snapchat (41%), Twitter (33%), and Google+ (33%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect