Which search engine optimization tools are marketers' favorites?
To find out, G2 Crowd recently examined 310 in-depth evaluations of SEO tools written on its software review platform by business and marketing professionals. The researchers ranked the tools based on customer satisfaction scores as well as the size of their market presence.
Overall, most marketers are very satisfied with their current SEO tool, with 85% saying it meets their requirements and 87% saying they would be likely to recommend the product they use.
Moz is ranked as a "Leader" by G2 Crowd, meaning that it has both a high satisfaction score and large market presence.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]