The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 social media users in the United States.
Some 12% of respondents say Google+ is the most important social network for local businesses to have a presence on; Twitter is third (3%), followed by LinkedIn (2%), and Instagram (less than 1%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]