The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 social media users in the United States.
Some 12% of respondents say Google+ is the most important social network for local businesses to have a presence on; Twitter is third (3%), followed by LinkedIn (2%), and Instagram (less than 1%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns