The report was based on data from 1.2 billion email opens that occurred between January and March 2015 in the United States. The emails were sent by Movable Ink’s customer base, which includes more than 250 enterprise B2C marketers from the retail, travel, financial, media, and telecommunications industries.
Some 50% of the email opens tracked occurred on a smartphone, and 17% occurred on a tablet, the analysis found; the remaining 33% of opens occurred on a desktop computer.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)