The report was based on data from a survey of nearly 600 social media practitioners that was conducted in February and March 2015.
Some 60% of respondents say measuring ROI is one of the most challenging aspects of their social program; other top challenges include tying social activities to business outcomes (50% cite), developing a social media strategy (48%), and securing enough internal resources (40%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance