The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2015 of 1,017 adults in the United States. Consumers were polled on their expectations and experiences with customer service problems and inquiries in the past year.
When consumers do get a response on social media about a customer service issue, the answer comes from the brand within an hour only 38% of the time.
Some 42% of respondents say they expect a response from companies on social media within an hour.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Rules for Growing Customer Loyalty Even as Coronavirus Disrupts Supply Chains
- Transparency and Trust: The Key Links Between Data Regulation and Customer Experience
- Top 5 Critical Components of Great Customer Experience
- Five Reasons Companies Ditch Big-Name CRMs (And Go With Startups' Instead)
- How Are Customers Reacting to Your Loyalty Program? Four Issues to Avoid