The report was based on data from a survey of 37 B2C marketers who use brand advocates as part of their strategy as well as 74 social media influencers.
Some 62% of marketers surveyed say competing with other brands for the attention of social media influencers is a major challenge; other top obstacles include identifying brand advocates (46%), communicating with advocates (46%), predicting advocates' behavior (46%), and privacy concerns (27%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect