The report was based on data from a survey of 37 B2C marketers who use brand advocates as part of their strategy as well as 74 social media influencers.
Some 62% of marketers surveyed say competing with other brands for the attention of social media influencers is a major challenge; other top obstacles include identifying brand advocates (46%), communicating with advocates (46%), predicting advocates' behavior (46%), and privacy concerns (27%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement