The report was based on data from a survey of 37 B2C marketers who use brand advocates as part of their strategy as well as 74 social media influencers.
Some 62% of marketers surveyed say competing with other brands for the attention of social media influencers is a major challenge; other top obstacles include identifying brand advocates (46%), communicating with advocates (46%), predicting advocates' behavior (46%), and privacy concerns (27%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
- 43% of influencers say they feel extremely comfortable being contacted by brands via social media.
- 32% feel somewhat comfortable.
- 27% of influencers say they are most likely to share an entertaining or funny story from a brand.
- 23% are likely to share information about a product after they've researched it.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 37 B2C marketers who use brand advocates as part of their strategy as well as 74 social media influencers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]