What are the most popular sales and marketing customer relationship management (CRM) software products on the market?
To find out, Software Advice ranked all-purpose solutions based on three criteria: number of users (how many individuals regularly use the product), search traffic (the number of times the brand/product is searched on Google each month), and social followers (how many followers the brand/product has on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
Salesforce is the most widely used CRM product of those examined (35% of all users); Microsoft Dynamics is next (10%), followed by Hubspot (7%), Insightly (7%), and Infusionsoft (6%).
Salesforce is also the most searched for product (41% of all CRM-related Google searches each month), followed by Hubspot (6%), Netsuite (6%), and Oracle PeopleSoft (4%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Power, Potential, and Process of Personalized Marketing [Infographic]
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit