What are the most popular sales and marketing customer relationship management (CRM) software products on the market?
To find out, Software Advice ranked all-purpose solutions based on three criteria: number of users (how many individuals regularly use the product), search traffic (the number of times the brand/product is searched on Google each month), and social followers (how many followers the brand/product has on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
Salesforce is the most widely used CRM product of those examined (35% of all users); Microsoft Dynamics is next (10%), followed by Hubspot (7%), Insightly (7%), and Infusionsoft (6%).
Salesforce is also the most searched for product (41% of all CRM-related Google searches each month), followed by Hubspot (6%), Netsuite (6%), and Oracle PeopleSoft (4%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together