Which types of content are brands sharing most often on Facebook? Do engagement levels vary by post type? How many posts are businesses creating on average per month? Has the number of video posts increased significantly this year?
To find out, Quintly examined more than 80 million Facebook posts (photo, video, link, status, and other types) shared between June 2014 and June 2015 by more than 100,000 accounts.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do