Marketers are posting more frequently to Instagram and gaining followers at an impressive rate, but they are receiving fewer interactions per post on average, according to a recent report from quintly.
The report was based on 2Q15 data from 6,000 Instagram accounts and 120,000 Facebook Pages.
The Instagram audiences of the brands examined grew 17.7%, on average, between 1Q15 and 2Q15, the analysis found; that compares with 1.9% growth in Facebook audience size during the same period.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?