Conferences, tradeshows, and webinars are the top three event types that businesses take part in to engage with current or potential customers, according to a recent report from Demand Metric and Attend.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August and September 2015 of 202 businesses (68% B2B-focused, 11% B2C-focused, 21% mixed).
Some 80% of the businesses surveyed say they either host or take part in conferences, 69% host/attend tradeshows, and 55% take part in webinars.
Other popular event types are partner events (44% engage in), company-hosted field events (39%), and user group meetings (29%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce