Conferences, tradeshows, and webinars are the top three event types that businesses take part in to engage with current or potential customers, according to a recent report from Demand Metric and Attend.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August and September 2015 of 202 businesses (68% B2B-focused, 11% B2C-focused, 21% mixed).
Some 80% of the businesses surveyed say they either host or take part in conferences, 69% host/attend tradeshows, and 55% take part in webinars.
Other popular event types are partner events (44% engage in), company-hosted field events (39%), and user group meetings (29%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Companies Ditch Big-Name CRMs (And Go With Startups' Instead)
- How Are Customers Reacting to Your Loyalty Program? Four Issues to Avoid
- Identity Marketing: How Can Companies Relate to Customers' Changing Identities?
- How to Get Personal With Your Marketing: Alyce CEO Greg Segall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The CX Gap: How We Got Here (And How You Can Close It)