Conferences, tradeshows, and webinars are the top three event types that businesses take part in to engage with current or potential customers, according to a recent report from Demand Metric and Attend.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August and September 2015 of 202 businesses (68% B2B-focused, 11% B2C-focused, 21% mixed).
Some 80% of the businesses surveyed say they either host or take part in conferences, 69% host/attend tradeshows, and 55% take part in webinars.
Other popular event types are partner events (44% engage in), company-hosted field events (39%), and user group meetings (29%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships