The report was based on data from content posted by 213 leading B2C brands on Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter between January 1, 2015 and October 31, 2015.
The data set included top B2C brands in the apparel, auto, CPG, entertainment, food, hospitality, insurance, restaurant, retail, and telco/cable verticals.
Automakers receive 5.6 interactions (shares, likes, comments, etc.) on each social post per 1,000 followers, on average, the analysis found; insurance brands are receiving 2.4 interactions per 1,000 followers, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]