The report was based on data from content posted by 213 leading B2C brands on Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter between January 1, 2015 and October 31, 2015.
The data set included top B2C brands in the apparel, auto, CPG, entertainment, food, hospitality, insurance, restaurant, retail, and telco/cable verticals.
Automakers receive 5.6 interactions (shares, likes, comments, etc.) on each social post per 1,000 followers, on average, the analysis found; insurance brands are receiving 2.4 interactions per 1,000 followers, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019