The report was based on data from content posted by 213 leading B2C brands on Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter between January 1, 2015 and October 31, 2015.
The data set included top B2C brands in the apparel, auto, CPG, entertainment, food, hospitality, insurance, restaurant, retail, and telco/cable verticals.
Automakers receive 5.6 interactions (shares, likes, comments, etc.) on each social post per 1,000 followers, on average, the analysis found; insurance brands are receiving 2.4 interactions per 1,000 followers, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations