The report was based on data from content posted by 213 leading B2C brands on Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter between January 1, 2015 and October 31, 2015.
The data set included top B2C brands in the apparel, auto, CPG, entertainment, food, hospitality, insurance, restaurant, retail, and telco/cable verticals.
Automakers receive 5.6 interactions (shares, likes, comments, etc.) on each social post per 1,000 followers, on average, the analysis found; insurance brands are receiving 2.4 interactions per 1,000 followers, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do