The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July and August 2015 of 18,038 consumers in Australia, France, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Survey participants were asked: "Thinking about a recent positive experience you had with a company, what made this experience better than your experiences with other companies?"
Nearly half (46%) of respondents said the organization dealt with their request quickly, the top answer by a good margin.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together