The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July and August 2015 of 18,038 consumers in Australia, France, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Survey participants were asked: "Thinking about a recent positive experience you had with a company, what made this experience better than your experiences with other companies?"
Nearly half (46%) of respondents said the organization dealt with their request quickly, the top answer by a good margin.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships