Some 61% of Fortune 500 CEOs had no social media presence at all in 2015, which is actually an improvement from the 68% of CEOs with no social presence in 2014, according to a recent report from CEO.com.
The report was based on an analysis conducted in July 2015 of the social media presences of every CEO on the Fortune 500 list across six popular networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and YouTube.
LinkedIn is the dominant social media platform for Fortune 500 CEOs, with 32% of executives connecting to other users on the platform, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement