Some 61% of Fortune 500 CEOs had no social media presence at all in 2015, which is actually an improvement from the 68% of CEOs with no social presence in 2014, according to a recent report from CEO.com.
The report was based on an analysis conducted in July 2015 of the social media presences of every CEO on the Fortune 500 list across six popular networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and YouTube.
LinkedIn is the dominant social media platform for Fortune 500 CEOs, with 32% of executives connecting to other users on the platform, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]