The report was based on analysis of the Twitter followings of all 32 NFL teams throughout the football season, as well as the volume of tweets about each organization.
The Panthers gained the most fans on Twitter as a percentage over the course of the season, with the team's following growing from fewer than 500,000 users in October 2015 to more than 1.2 million in January 2016 (+144%).
The Arizona Cardinals were second, growing from fewer than 200,000 followers in October to 420,000 in January (+112%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]