Which elements of customer service are very important to consumers? What are the customer service issues that frustrate people most?
To find out, /7 surveyed 1,200 US consumers across four age groups: Millennials (age 18-30), Generation Xers (age 31-49), Baby Boomers (age 50-69), and members of the Greatest Generation (age 69+).
Respondents rank being able to contact a company any way they want (via Web, phone, mobile apps, SMS, email, social media, etc.) as the most important part of great customer service.
The next most cited element of excellent customer service is being able to resolve issues without having to talk to a company representative.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers