Facebook is the most used social network by businesses for marketing purposes, and 67% of companies plan to further increase their Facebook marketing activities this year, according to recent data from Social Media Examiner.
The 2016 Social Media Marketing Industry Report was based on data from a survey conducted in January of 5,086 marketers. Some 65% of survey participants focus primarily on attracting consumers (B2C) and the other 35% primarily target businesses (B2B).
Below, key findings from the report.
Top Social Networks
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels