Although Facebook users can now engage with posts by using reactions such as the heart or angry face, relatively few are taking advantage of this functionality, according to recent research from Quintly.
The report was based on an analysis conducted in April 2016 of data from 130,000 Facebook posts.
Only 2.4% of all Facebook interactions with posts are reactions, the analysis found.
The remaining 97.6% of interactions are likes (76.4%), shares (14%), and comments (7.2%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns