The report was based on internal 2015 Microsoft data related to queries on the company's Bing search engine.
Searches related to invitations and dresses peak at the beginning of the year, the analysis found. That makes sense, considering that previous research has found that the most popular month for engagements in the United States is December.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond)
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing