The report was based on internal 2015 Microsoft data related to queries on the company's Bing search engine.
Searches related to invitations and dresses peak at the beginning of the year, the analysis found. That makes sense, considering that previous research has found that the most popular month for engagements in the United States is December.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]