The report was based on internal 2015 Microsoft data related to queries on the company's Bing search engine.
Searches related to invitations and dresses peak at the beginning of the year, the analysis found. That makes sense, considering that previous research has found that the most popular month for engagements in the United States is December.
"Wedding invitations" and "bridal shower invitations" are the top non-brand queries related to invitations, the analysis found.
"Wedding dresses," "wedding dress," and "mother bride dresses," are the top non-brand queries related to apparel.
Searches related to wedding gifts start to build in April, with spikes at the end of May and the middle of August.
The most common gift-related searches are for specific store registries. "Wedding gift" and "wedding gifts" are the top non-brand gift search terms.
About the research: The report was based on internal 2015 Microsoft data related to queries on the company's Bing search engine.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO Keyword Strategy for B2B Content Development
- The Most Common SEO Mistakes on Websites [Infographic]
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results