The report was based on internal 2015 Microsoft data related to queries on the company's Bing search engine.
Searches related to invitations and dresses peak at the beginning of the year, the analysis found. That makes sense, considering that previous research has found that the most popular month for engagements in the United States is December.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]