The report was based on data from a survey of 300 marketers who work for e-commerce companies around the world. Respondents were asked to rate the effectiveness of various email tactics.
The six tactics that received the top effectiveness scores (very or somewhat effective) from e-commerce marketers were as follows:
—Exclusive email-only offers (99%)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability