The report was based on data from a survey of 300 marketers who work for e-commerce companies around the world. Respondents were asked to rate the effectiveness of various email tactics.
The six tactics that received the top effectiveness scores (very or somewhat effective) from e-commerce marketers were as follows:
—Exclusive email-only offers (99%)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)