The report was based on data from a survey of 300 marketers who work for e-commerce companies around the world. Respondents were asked to rate the effectiveness of various email tactics.
The six tactics that received the top effectiveness scores (very or somewhat effective) from e-commerce marketers were as follows:
—Exclusive email-only offers (99%)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Year in Review: 2019's Important Developments in Email
- Five Ways to Boost Your Email Campaigns' Inbox Placement in 2020
- Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?