Instagram's Stories feature, which launched in early August, is off to a strong start with Millennials, but it is still not yet liked as much as Snapchat's version, according to a recent poll from YouGov.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted August 23-26 among 547 adult Millennials (age 18-34) in the United States.
Just under half (48%) of Millennial social media users say they are either fully or somewhat aware that Instagram rolled out its Stories feature.
Some 53% of Millennials active on Instagram say they look at Stories content on the platform at least once per week, and 27% say they post Instagram Stories at least once per week.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]