The report was based on data from an online survey of 1,000 workers in the United States conducted between July 21, 2016 and July 23, 2016.
Two-thirds (67%) of respondents say they regularly check social media while at work.
Some 19% say they spend 0-15 minutes per day, on average, doing so; 17% say they spend 15-30 minutes doing so.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect