The report was based on data from an online survey of 1,000 workers in the United States conducted between July 21, 2016 and July 23, 2016.
Two-thirds (67%) of respondents say they regularly check social media while at work.
Some 19% say they spend 0-15 minutes per day, on average, doing so; 17% say they spend 15-30 minutes doing so.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do