The report was based on data from an online survey of 1,000 workers in the United States conducted between July 21, 2016 and July 23, 2016.
Two-thirds (67%) of respondents say they regularly check social media while at work.
Some 19% say they spend 0-15 minutes per day, on average, doing so; 17% say they spend 15-30 minutes doing so.
One in five respondents say they spend more than an hour per day, on average, using social media while at work.
Some 41% of workers say they check social media during lunch, and 40% say they check intermittently throughout the day; 22% say they check social media at the end of the workday, and 12% say they do so during bathroom breaks.
About the report: The report was based on data from an online survey of 1,000 workers in the United States conducted between July 21, 2016 and July 23, 2016.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead