Its report was based an analysis of 17.5 million social media posts made by 17,737 brands on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Brand posts made to Instagram garner the most engagement (likes, comments, etc.) at 7 PM EST, on average, and on Fridays, the analysis found.
Brands' Pinterest pins also perform best on Fridays, though they register the highest engagement levels around 1 AM EST.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]