Some 30% of Fortune 500 companies and 22% of Inc. 500 companies have active Instagram accounts, according to recent research from The Center for Marketing Research, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
Some 149 companies on the Fortune 500 list have active Instagram accounts and 110 companies on the Inc. 500 list have active accounts, the analysis found.
Nearly half (49%) of the top 200 companies on the Fortune 500 list are active on Instagram; 44% of the top 200 companies on the Inc. 500 list are active on Instagram.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?