Some 30% of Fortune 500 companies and 22% of Inc. 500 companies have active Instagram accounts, according to recent research from The Center for Marketing Research, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
Some 149 companies on the Fortune 500 list have active Instagram accounts and 110 companies on the Inc. 500 list have active accounts, the analysis found.
Nearly half (49%) of the top 200 companies on the Fortune 500 list are active on Instagram; 44% of the top 200 companies on the Inc. 500 list are active on Instagram.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences