The report was based on data from an online survey conducted between October 27, 2016 and October 31, 2016 of 1,402 owners of small businesses in a wide range of different industries.
Just over three-quarters (76%) of the small business owners surveyed say they do not use Instagram to market their products or services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy