Who reaches the most digital marketers on social media? Which influencers have the biggest impact on digital marketing discussions in the United States?
To find out, Apollo Target identified the people who publish the most-shared content about digital marketing on Twitter as well as those who have the largest followings of digital marketers on Twitter.
The full report identifies the 300 people who most influence digital marketers in the United States, and also breaks down the list by category (writers, consultants, etc.).
The two people in the US with the largest digital marketer Twitter followings are Rand Fishkin of Moz and MarketingProfs' Ann Handley.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]