LinkedIn members hail from some 200 countries, though a large plurality—44%—are based in the United States, LinkedIn said.
In the past year, among the fastest-growing countries in terms of LinkedIn membership were Brazil, Mexico, India, and France.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]