Learn how Facebook plans to own the entire consumer journey. (Yes, we'll talk about Moneypenny, too.) Also: tools that'll up your GIF game, create instant replays, and save Periscope videos; and why bloggers would rather work with you... not agencies. Skim to skip ahead in line!
E-Shops: Coming to a Facebook Page near you
Facebook's testing the ability to build online shops within Pages, some of which now feature "buy" buttons. Users will be able to complete a purchase without leaving the social network—which means it's got a shot at owning the full consumer journey, from discovery to checkout.
The 'Book won't share names of pilot brands, but the test shops currently number in the double-digits and are especially prominent on mobile... right beneath the standard toolbar and About sections.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences