Learn how Facebook plans to own the entire consumer journey. (Yes, we'll talk about Moneypenny, too.) Also: tools that'll up your GIF game, create instant replays, and save Periscope videos; and why bloggers would rather work with you... not agencies. Skim to skip ahead in line!
E-Shops: Coming to a Facebook Page near you
Facebook's testing the ability to build online shops within Pages, some of which now feature "buy" buttons. Users will be able to complete a purchase without leaving the social network—which means it's got a shot at owning the full consumer journey, from discovery to checkout.
The 'Book won't share names of pilot brands, but the test shops currently number in the double-digits and are especially prominent on mobile... right beneath the standard toolbar and About sections.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?