How are marketers finding bloggers to work with? Which metrics are being used to measure the success of partnerships? Do bloggers most like to partner with brands, agencies, or third-party networks ?
To find out, GroupHigh recently surveyed 4,000 bloggers who are regularly being approached by brands and agencies. Respondents were asked for feedback on their current marketing relationships and what they would like to see in the future.
Below, key findings from the report.
- 87% of the bloggers surveyed say marketers are asking for links to their social profiles as well as data on the size of their following before starting partnerships.
- 75% are being asked for verified traffic data.
Pitching and Engaging Bloggers
- Respondents say they are being pitched by three main groups: agencies, brands, and third-party networks that offer opportunities.
- 79% of the bloggers surveyed say they want to work directly with brands, not agencies or third-party networks.
- 90% of respondents say marketers look at pageviews to measure the success of a blogging partnership.
- 60% say social shares are a key data point.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 4,000 bloggers who are regularly being approached by brands and agencies.
Continue reading "How Marketers and Bloggers Are Working Together" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]
- Why Do B2B Marketers Need an Agile CMS?
- Webinar Benchmarks: Promotion and Attendance Trends