This is the week when social got serious about customer support. Find out how Facebook plans to help improve sentiment tracking and talking to customers directly. You also have Twitter's "Customer Feedback" feature to look forward to, smarter Snapchat tracking and services, and a better way to see whether Foursquare/Swarm actually leads to in-store traffic.
Skim for the sweet taste of sales!
Facebook gifts users five new emotions to express
After months of testing, the long-awaited "Reactions" began their global rollout, putting five new animated emoji at the disposal of users worldwide. Say hello to "love," "haha," "wow," "sad," and "angry."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy