This is the week when social got serious about customer support. Find out how Facebook plans to help improve sentiment tracking and talking to customers directly. You also have Twitter's "Customer Feedback" feature to look forward to, smarter Snapchat tracking and services, and a better way to see whether Foursquare/Swarm actually leads to in-store traffic.
Skim for the sweet taste of sales!
Facebook gifts users five new emotions to express
After months of testing, the long-awaited "Reactions" began their global rollout, putting five new animated emoji at the disposal of users worldwide. Say hello to "love," "haha," "wow," "sad," and "angry."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]