This is the week when social got serious about customer support. Find out how Facebook plans to help improve sentiment tracking and talking to customers directly. You also have Twitter's "Customer Feedback" feature to look forward to, smarter Snapchat tracking and services, and a better way to see whether Foursquare/Swarm actually leads to in-store traffic.
Skim for the sweet taste of sales!
Facebook gifts users five new emotions to express
After months of testing, the long-awaited "Reactions" began their global rollout, putting five new animated emoji at the disposal of users worldwide. Say hello to "love," "haha," "wow," "sad," and "angry."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement