B2B marketers say whitepapers and LinkedIn are the most effective digital content and social media tactics for generating leads, according to a recent report from DemandWave.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 284 B2B marketers in the United States; respondents came from a wide range of industries, and half work for companies with more than 200 employees.
Some 61% of respondents say whitepapers drive leads for their business, the most of any content type.
Webinars are a close second (59% say they drive leads), followed by case studies (44%) and blogs (32%).
As for driving revenue, 41% of respondents say webinars are an effective tactic and 39% say the same about whitepapers.
Some 59% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn generates leads for their business; 28% of respondents say Twitter generates leads.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 284 B2B marketers in the United States.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Are You There, ChatGPT? It's Me, Marketing.
- Developing a Content and Social Media Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership and Business Growth: Ashley Faus on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]