Social gets easier than ever to tackle this week: Pinterest opened its DIY ad manager to SMBs, WordPress is releasing an Instant Articles plugin for Facebook (which also launched nifty new tools), and Reddit is looking to give brands a hand in addressing its community.
We've also got a useful infographic on how to build content for each social network, and some cool stats on messaging apps. Skim to stay in social ship-shape.
Pinterest gives SMBs access to its DIY ads manager
Come one, come all! Now small and midsize businesses in the US can schedule Promoted Pins with just a credit card on the platform's ad manager, which helps brands manage and optimize campaigns. With its even more precise targeting based on keywords and interests, and more enhanced conversion tracking, now might just be the right time to jump in on the Pinterest game. After all, it's not exclusively reserved for the design-minded B2C crowd.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things