Product launches and redesigns were the talk of the town this week. Amazon surprised us all and introduced a user-generated video service to take on YouTube, and Instagram launched a redesigned app and icon.
This week's 'Skim will also fill you in on Facebook's promise to make Messenger bots more useful with analytics, give you the latest on LinkedIn's plans to rival Facebook's Instant Articles, and tell you all about the first feature-length film that debuted on Snapchat.
Skim to stay in the know!
Amazon launches platform for user-generated videos
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)