This week's keyword: imitation. Instagram surprised everyone by essentially integrating a copy of Snapchat within its app (with one major advantage), and Facebook and Twitter took a play straight out of YouTube's book to attract the platform's well-known creator influencers.
We'll also give you the latest on Facebook's exploration to monetize Facebook Live, dive into the Twitter Ads Manager revamp that's certain to make things easier for your campaign optimization, and fill you in on LinkedIn's late but better-than-never foray into video.
Skim to stay ahead of your imitators!
Introducing... Instagram Stories
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement