This week's keyword: imitation. Instagram surprised everyone by essentially integrating a copy of Snapchat within its app (with one major advantage), and Facebook and Twitter took a play straight out of YouTube's book to attract the platform's well-known creator influencers.
We'll also give you the latest on Facebook's exploration to monetize Facebook Live, dive into the Twitter Ads Manager revamp that's certain to make things easier for your campaign optimization, and fill you in on LinkedIn's late but better-than-never foray into video.
Skim to stay ahead of your imitators!
Introducing... Instagram Stories
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)