This week's keyword: imitation. Instagram surprised everyone by essentially integrating a copy of Snapchat within its app (with one major advantage), and Facebook and Twitter took a play straight out of YouTube's book to attract the platform's well-known creator influencers.
We'll also give you the latest on Facebook's exploration to monetize Facebook Live, dive into the Twitter Ads Manager revamp that's certain to make things easier for your campaign optimization, and fill you in on LinkedIn's late but better-than-never foray into video.
Skim to stay ahead of your imitators!
Introducing... Instagram Stories
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]