Want to know more about Millennials and how to market to them? Here's a look at vital stats about this demographic—and info about how best to reach it.
Some 82% of Millennials (people age 18-29) interact with brands or retailers on social media, where 49% follow their favorite brands or retailers, according to the following USC Dornsife infographic.
To reach Millennials, marketers should consider optimizing mobile. "Mobile is the best way to reach Millennials," states the infographic. "They have the highest rate of ownership of smartphones of all generations."
Personalization also matters to them: "85% of Millennials are more likely to make a purchase if it is personalized to their interests, both in store and with digital displays," according to the infographic.
To find more about marketing to Millennials, tap or click on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Understanding Web3 Through a Marketing Lens: Tony Pham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Buyers Are (Still) There: How Can B2B Tech Marketers Get to Them?
- Virtual Event Trends: Businesses' Future Plans and Top Challenges
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Four Intent Data Mistakes ABM Newbies Make
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends