Want to know more about Millennials and how to market to them? Here's a look at vital stats about this demographic—and info about how best to reach it.
Some 82% of Millennials (people age 18-29) interact with brands or retailers on social media, where 49% follow their favorite brands or retailers, according to the following USC Dornsife infographic.
To reach Millennials, marketers should consider optimizing mobile. "Mobile is the best way to reach Millennials," states the infographic. "They have the highest rate of ownership of smartphones of all generations."
Personalization also matters to them: "85% of Millennials are more likely to make a purchase if it is personalized to their interests, both in store and with digital displays," according to the infographic.
To find more about marketing to Millennials, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "The Psychology of Successfully Marketing to Millennials [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Meet Customers' New Expectations With Tried-and-True Customer Service Best-Practices
- The Digital Pivot to Online Marketing: Eric Schwartzman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 12 Key Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Brands [Infographic]
- Voice-of-the-Customer Data: The Key to Human-Centered CX
- Why Marketing Maturity Needs to Be Top-of-Mind in Today's Digital Landscape