Want to know more about Millennials and how to market to them? Here's a look at vital stats about this demographic—and info about how best to reach it.
Some 82% of Millennials (people age 18-29) interact with brands or retailers on social media, where 49% follow their favorite brands or retailers, according to the following USC Dornsife infographic.
To reach Millennials, marketers should consider optimizing mobile. "Mobile is the best way to reach Millennials," states the infographic. "They have the highest rate of ownership of smartphones of all generations."
Personalization also matters to them: "85% of Millennials are more likely to make a purchase if it is personalized to their interests, both in store and with digital displays," according to the infographic.
To find more about marketing to Millennials, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Digging in the Wrong Place: Misunderstanding Where SaaS Growth Comes From (Article 1 of 3)
- A Guide to Growth Hacking for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- How to Market Your Agency During a Recession
- The New Customer Journey: How to Reach B2B Buyers in 2023
- In the Age of Automation, Focus on Strategy: Agency Best-Practices
- B2B Influencer Marketing—The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Mike Allton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]