This week's all about Snapchat's taking over the reins of the social media scene, with projections that its ad revenues will reach nearly $1 billion next year and speculation that it will start building hardware, such as augmented reality glasses.
The 'Skim will also give you the scoop on Google's attempt to socialize shopping, let you in on Twitter's latest attempt to monetize Periscope for advertisers, and share four great ways to target business prospects using Facebook ads. Skim to stay in step!
Snapchat ad revenue to reach nearly $1 billion in 2017
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things